To access the Sneaker Closet, please walk through the church garden and enter through those doors. The Sneaker Closet is located in the basement.
- The Sneaker Closet is usually closed June, July, and early August. Please check the website calendar or contact the church office for dates the Sneaker Closet is open.
- The Sneaker Closet is open to anyone who lives in Clearfield County.
- The Sneaker Closet provides free new sneakers and socks, a book, and a stuffed animal to children who have MEDICAL cards.
- Children from infancy through age 3 can come every three months. Children between ages 4 and 18 can come every 6 months.
- Each child must have his/her own MEDICAL card. issued by an accredited health care plan. He/she must bring the card to the Sneaker Closet.
- Children must come in person so that they may be fitted properly, and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- A limited supply of winter boots is available from November through March, along with hats, gloves, and scarves.
- The Sneaker Closet is funded by donations and operated by volunteers. Donations of money, new sneakers and socks, children’s books, and stuffed animals are greatly appreciated! We also need volunteers to fit children with new shoes.
Please contact the church office for more details or if you have any questions.